This is a Christian Discussion & Resource site seeking to clarify the Right Way to please God & be reconciled with Him. Jesus Christ is Salvation.
- Making Spaghetti is SpiritualWell, Today I wanted to fill up and eat Spaghetti. Spiritually there is a significance in having a recipe and making it taste right. How do I do it? I simply toss in a couple hamburgers into a sauce pan and cook them chopping as I go. And Boom there is some cooked meat. I season it. … Read more
- You were bought with a price.Hi Folks. I haven't written for a long time because I felt God wanted me to hold off. I went to write one day like I am doing now, and blam, I heard in my conscience say Don't post any more Opinion Pieces. I was taken back by the thought. I questioned if it was just some … Read more
- Lenski’s 30 Year ExperimentEvolution is a Hoax and this is just another nail in the coffin. This is proof of Evolving Bacteria that doesn't really evolve.Thanks Jonathan for your great Op. Go take a look at what Jonathan posted. (click right below on the link.) https://sixdaysblog.com/2019/11/23/lenskis-30-year-experiment/ HI FOLKS, I hope I can double down on this to help the point … Read more
- The Queens Message of Reconciliationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgvZnxNAThM Merry Christmas. Small steps lead to bigger things.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS2000 Years ago God came in a Manger to bridge the gap. Whole countries changed and a lot of turmoil took place. 2000 years later, I think many of us are seeing forgiveness is better than hate, Reconciliation better than conflict. While their is a long way to go, maybe in 2000 more years we will have … Read more
- Move On and Forgive.Charles Swindoll podcasts are broadcast on WDCX 99.5. Today I started to listen and realized it was perfect to re-blog here. https://www.insight.org/broadcasts/player/?bid=3550 The Message is in keeping with the flow of Recent Ops. I found his site and re-blogged it for you. click and enjoy. Insight for living. Stop blaming and start forgiving. Underlined is a link … Read more
- Under the Bed.Mom chased me up the stairs with a broom in her hand. I looked for a place to hid. I slid under the bed. I was just a kid. Obviously, I was being mouthy or doing something wrong to my sister or something and My mom was going to get me! My Home life was harsh. My … Read more
- DID YOU PASS THE TESTThe Test I put forward yesterday included a lot of scripture. It was a big read. I was hoping to provoke a response. IF you are a Christian, first of all you likely know everyone of those scriptures. If you are a pretend christian you likely didn't take the time to know any of them. Opps. Ouch. … Read more
- How to Answer Who is Jesus?I was encoraged by this good Op and thought everyone who comes to the site might want to read this Op. When something is good its worth sharing! Thank you April for your hard work!
- But God Looks at the Heart: TESTTake your spiritual Pulse. This is a Heavy lengthy TEST. This Op is a way to evaluate your personal spiritual health. Test and see if Christ is in you. 2Cor 13:5. Man looks on the outside, God looks at the intent of the heart. I found 4 or 5 Scriptures that intentionally conflict that help us in … Read more
- 4 Stages of Worship in a Church Service.This is for you worship leaders! God is Worthy of our praise. We have a lot to be thankful for. Expressing Love and gratitude to God is a wholesome thing to do. There are some rules to a good worship Service which will help people express their love to God. A guy I knew in bible collage … Read more
- Housing Firsthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr89ul7dr7I Lloyd Pendleton began his career as Director of Utah’s Homeless Task Force in 2006 with the goal of functionally eliminating the state’s chronic homelessness problem within 10 years. In his 2016 TEDMED Talk, Lloyd shares the inspiring account of how Utah's Housing First program reduced the number of chronically homeless from 1,932 to 168 in just … Read more
- Salvation is not a GuaranteeDon't take my word for it. Jesus said it. But, What would he know about salvation? Jesus Christ is Salvation. (Acts 4:11-12) Turns out our desire to play with the baptists has caused us to stop listing to the warnings of Jesus. Jesus says you can lose your salvation! Baptists say, its murky and right people off … Read more
- Stereotype of the Homeless PersonI'm asking for a minute of your time for the sake of the homeless. I am just trying to help bring greater awareness to the Poverty and homelessness affecting our children and parents. Thank you for your concern. I sifted through many videos and ted talks to find these valuable talks below. Each speaker brings a whole … Read more
- All of You are Going to Hell for not helping the Homeless.The first concern is that the Homeless are in crisis. It's Obvious they have no lasting place to live. People assume they are homeless because they are stupid Lazy people. News flash, they know exactly what a house looks like! Some had better jobs than you. 'Those people' have varied pasts. Many have children, some owned homes, … Read more
What is it to Serve Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ is Salvation. How does this translate into how we live life in this world? On the Site we discus Doctrine, Salvation, the New Covenant and Psychology. We study what it means to be a Christian. The focus is Bible based. The Bible, History , Science and Faith in Love lead us to Jesus & Jesus gives Eternal life. The site is “help on the way” for those with Questions about salvation and emotional health. Its my intent to provide a diet and tools to help people find some spiritual direction. Besides the Blog, I am setting this site up to also provide a one stop shop, a library of sorts providing christian resources. I have a utube site with a glut of categorized videos. I have also provided links to other christian sites and resources and a audio bible. There are several pages to this site not just this front page. I am also trying to spend some time on each Op to put links to bible verses. So please click a few and read the bible. My beliefs below is brief. I have provided another page with more detail concerning my beliefs on how to be saved. I welcome your contribution to building up the resources. If you are on the fence about God. This is the place to hang out. Jesus Christ is Salvation! You will find answers here. You will get exactly what you need to become a fully devoted follower of God with facts to back up your faith.
THIS IS THE SHORT VERSION of WHAT I BELIEVE : I am a born again Christian. I believe the Bible is a reliable reflection of what God has done in History and is relevant to restoring peoples relationship with God. I believe there is such a thing as Eternal life. I believe Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is Salvation. God came in the form of a human totally human and totally Divine, and only by Jesus the Christ can we be reconciled with God. I believe in the trinity, That Jesus is God in Flesh and that we can prove Gods existence.
Jesus was brutalized and then executed on a cross. Three days later as he promised, he resurrected from the dead. JESUS by doing this was the lamb killed as a payment for our sins. The Brutal beating & death of Jesus Christ and his Resurrection itself proved he was the everlasting God and proved that he has power to give us eternal life. He is the only one we can go too, to get this promised, ‘Infinite life’.
Lastly, Because of the abuse on the Internet and for Privacy sake, I will just share that my name is Scott. I live in Oshawa Ontario Canada. I am a born again Evangelical. You can contact me through the site. You can find out more about me on, my beliefs page. and by reading my Ops. I you have a Op you want to share, let me know; I want all the help I can get. Serve Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is Salvation!